Rocking Horse Rehearsal Rooms

Decision date announced for planning application.

I’ve been informed that the planning committee will be deciding on the the application to demolish our building at 9:30am on Tuesday, the 13th of December.  I’m hoping to speak to the committee with my objections, using this petition and the comments people have kindly offered as evidence of our importance to the community.  If anyone wants to support us on the day, or in the days leading up to the decision, get in touch and we’ll see if we can make a fuss, I’ll bring our lovely banner along. Thanks to all of you for your support over the last year or so, your concern for Rocking Horse has been an inspiration during difficult times. Hopefully this is the beginning of a new adventure, rather than an ending.